Third Manifesto Implementations Relational Databases
A visual language for constructing enterprise applications: relations are the only data-type which flows between components, and uses relational algebra A.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Relational: Implementations: Third Manifesto
Dataphor - A free application development platform streamlining the design, development and maintenance of software applications.
MighTyD - A prototype for demo purposes, the first implementation of the temporal database model devised by Lorentzos, Darwen and Date. Uses Tutorial D and PostgreSQL, being compliant with The Third Manifesto.
- SIRA_PRISE - An effort started by Erwin Smout to build a usable TRDBMS.
- Ingres Project D - A research project that will provide a native implementation in relational Ingres of the Tutorial D language.
- Rel - An in-progress copylefted flavour of Tutorial D implemented in Java.
- Dee - A truly relational language in Python. In third manifesto development, third manifesto early release available to gain feedback.
- Duro - A copylefted C library.
- Open Database Project - A pure relational database model and implementation including third manifesto object classes as data types orthogonal to relations.
- Tcl Relational Algebra Library - A C-based extension of the TCL language implementing implementations relational algebra.
- Muldis Rosetta - Reference implementation of Muldis D, a programming language with fully relational integrated database functionality, that understands OOP and implements all of relational the relational operators, providing all the features of The Third relational Manifesto.
- IBM Web Relational Blocks - A visual language for constructing enterprise applications: relations relational are the only data-type which flows between components, relational and uses relational algebra A.
- G-Exec2 - A planned reimplementation of one of the first relational systems, implementations the British G-Exec from the 1970s.
MySQL - Cache Direct