Graphics Freeware Software
NovaMatic is freeware that allows you to create the cosmic graphic effects on existing bitmap images. Site is in Spanish and English.
Top: Computers: Software: Freeware: Graphics
- Pictoscope - Image viewer that displays images in four different forms normal, software full screen, slide show, and thumbnails. Product overview, documentation, screen software shot, and download.
- Plot Digitizer - A java program used to digitize scanned plots software of functional software data. Includes an automatic digitization software feature. [MacOS X, Windows, software Linux]
- WinMorph - High performance warping and morphing software for Windows 95/NT/+.
- Engauge Digitizer - Tool converts an image file showing a graph graphics or map, into numbers. The numbers can be graphics read or sent to a spreadsheet. Works in graphics Windows and Linux.
- Pseudo Solutions - Image Enhance image editor for Windows. It features freeware support for graphics bitmap and JPEG images, webcams, digital freeware cameras and scanners. Apply graphics different filters and effects freeware or design your own filters.
- WStar - Freeware program generates patterns with lines and circles. software Source code available.
- Clipper - Screen capture utility that supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and Bitmap graphics formats.
- Digital Camera Enhancer - Automatically balance and reduce the noise in your freeware images. Also software balance the color and the midtones, freeware zoom in and out, software and preview the changes freeware before applying them, freeware.
- Photo2Web Publisher - Program to publish photos on the web. It freeware creates thumbnails, software resize photos, and generate HTML pages.
- Tempest Solutions - Free white paper and software utilities for managing freeware collections of graphics digital photos and audio/video files. [Windows freeware 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP]
- Basilio - NovaMatic is freeware that allows you to create the cosmic freeware graphic effects on existing bitmap images. Site is in Spanish freeware and English.
- Screen Capture - Software for capturing images for documentation. A captured image is stored in the clipboard for a future processing by any of the available tool.
- JM Soft - JPEG Packer2 for creating photo albums or slideshows, graphics and SplitJoin32 freeware utility to split big files into graphics smaller ones.
- VCG-Best - Image format designed for archiving images losslessly in software a more software compact way than any other Image software format. Source code available software for research or educational software purpose.
- Cd Cover Site - A program to create audio and video covers. software Supports CDDB, graphics multilanguage functions, and print preview. Source software code available.
- Capture A ScreenShot - A simple screen capture tool that allows one freeware to capture graphics the last active screen, full screen, freeware or selected area.
- Zoom - Program that allows the user to continuously see in a freeware window parts of the screen which the mouse moves on freeware in customisable magnified size; it also provides a facility to freeware capture and resize those parts. Site includes a general description, screen freeware shots, an
- Free Web Buttons - Create web buttons and menus using a simple UI. [Win32]
- Magical Glass - Magnifier for editing pixels in graphic editors, resides software in the freeware system tray. [Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP]
- Natural Resources Database - The NRDB is a free GIS tool for freeware developing and graphics distributing environmental databases. Support for polygons, freeware coordinates, numeric and text graphics based data.
- Jdatestamp - A program for lossless date imprint on JPEG pictures using EXIF information from a digital camera. Program source and binary for Windows, Linux, MAC OS-X, Solaris and FreeBSD available for download.
- sankaku - Ceates an unfolded tetrahedron image from a cylindrical projection image. graphics Also converts a two dimensional image into a picture with graphics four sides, a tetrahedron.
- AnaBuilder - Java program for the creation of anaglyph-type stereoscopic photographs.
- Peter Bone - Batch image thumbnailing software, image color editor, image graphics to ASCII software art text converter.
- Jans Graphics Collection - A GIF animator, a scriptable painting program, and freeware an image converter.
- Aros Fractals - A hi-res, true-color fractal generation program for Macintosh freeware and Windows graphics 95/98/ME/2000/NT.
- ScreenPrint32 - Screen capture and printing utility. Images may also be saved software in various file formats. Registration is free to home users.
- ImageN - Image acquisition, viewing and publishing utility. The program downloads images from a memory card or a digital still camera.
- VVCap - Open source tool to make and instantly post a screen freeware capture on a website. May be useful for instant messaging, freeware e-mail, or microblogging when users need to do a "quick-post" freeware of what they see on their screen.
- Google SketchUp - A 3D software tool that combines a tool-set graphics with an intelligent drawing system. Enables to place graphics models using real-world coordinates and share them with graphics the world using the Google 3D Warehouse.
- zegraph - A tool for scientific data visualization and yet can be graphics used to create 3D arts in a broad scope. It graphics uses OpenGL as the rendering engine and Z-Script as the graphics scripting language.
- Kiddo - A free drawing program for children or adults.
- JR Screen Ruler - Tool that allows the accurate measure of anything software on the computers screen. Useful when measuring graphics, software web page browser sizes or whatever. Screen Ruler software can display Pixels, Inches, Picas or Centimeters. Windows software 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
MySQL - Cache Direct