Software Translation Memory Computer Aided Translation Globalization
Computer assisted translation tool that provides translation resource features, translation memory, translation management, and support for projects and various document formats.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Computer Aided Translation: Translation Memory: Software
- Lingua et Machina - Second-generation translation memory tool, including linguistic analysis, chunk translation memory technology, translation memory intelligent terminological grouping, and automatic specific glossary translation memory creation. translation memory Site in English and French.
- XML-INTL - Authoring and translation tools, including: XTM, that uses computer aided translation software new generation text memory based translation memory, and computer aided translation software a full featured Translator's Workbench web application.
- Felix - A computer assisted translation (CAT) tool for Windows that works computer aided translation from within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Cafetran - Computer assisted translation tool that provides translation resource computer aided translation translation memory features, translation memory, translation management, and support for computer aided translation translation memory projects and various document formats.
- Across - Translation Suite for Windows available in different editions.
- XTRF management system - XTRF is a global management system for translation software agencies.
- Anaphraseus - Computer Aided Translation tool to create, manage and translation memory use bilingual translation memories in any languages. It translation memory is an OpenOffice.org macro set available as an translation memory OpenOffice.org extension or a standalone document.
- CATCount - Free software for professional translators that calculates the computer aided translation translation memory total amount for varied priced fuzzy matches.
- CatsCradle - HTML translation tool for personal homepages, featuring phrase-based translation memory translation memory matching.
- Frankenstein Junior - Shareware translation memory tool written in Java. Reads and writes computer aided translation XML and Microsoft Office formats, and imports and exports Trados computer aided translation TMs.
- MemoQ - Localisation suite written in dotNet. Free feature-limited computer aided translation time-unlimited demo version available.
- Isometry - Freeware program for .NET platform, with fuzzy matching software and real-time glossary look-up. Originally aimed at software Japanese-English translation.
- MultiTrans 4 - Next-generation suite of computer assisted translation tools that computer aided translation computer aided translation uses TextBase translation memory and provides backwards compatibility computer aided translation computer aided translation with conventional translation memories.
- Maxprograms - Tools (including freeware) for use in localization and translation memory translation: software Swordfish (CAT tool), Stringray (document aligner), CSVConverter translation memory (CSV glossary software to TMX/TBX converter), TMXValidator (validate TMX), translation memory RTFCleaner (clean tagged software RTF), JavaPM (Java project loca
- AidTrans Studio - Tool with translation memory and terminology management, as computer aided translation well as utilities for translation related tasks. computer aided translation Requires .Net 2.0.
MySQL - Cache Direct