Internationalization Globalization Software
This paper is an effort to collect and annotate relevant standards, technical and implementation aspects of Thai language implementation on various computer platforms.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Internationalization
i18nGurus - Open directory of links to internationalization (i18n) resources and related material.
- International Systems Consultancy - Creator of Iranian and Urdu language/character set software.
- ISO 3166-1: The Code List - The links below take you to either the internationalization English or the French language version of the internationalization country names and code elements of ISO 3166-1.
- Mozilla.org Language Enabling Project - Enabling Mozilla to support various languages and writing systems
- ABLE Innovations, Inc. - A provider of software localization, internationalization, technical translation software and related internationalization international services to start-up and multinational software clients marketing their products internationalization worldwide.
- Mailing list [email protected] - Mailing list for the development of all aspects globalization of internationalization and multilingualism on the World-Wide Web.
- Idiom Technologies, Inc. - A supplier of software, strategy and services to establish and maintain a consistent, multi-lingual, multi-cultural web presence.
- The Open Group - Internationalisation Guide to align with XPG4. It is intended for software system and application programmers developing internationalised software, and for end software users who need to use the multi-locale features of an software XPG4-compliant system.
- Programming for Internationalization FAQ - Programming for internationalization archive.
- Microsoft: Locales & Languages - FAQs on locales, language groups, system and user locales, codepage software support, and Unicode support.
- Open Group Locales - Publications catalog and technical guides.
- The Unicode Consortium - The official site with information and resources for programmers, implementers and others involved in computer globalization work.
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG20 - ISO Internationalization WG20
- MAITS home page - The Multilingual Application Interface for Telematic Services consortium, software internationalization APIs software issues.
- W3C Internationalization and Localization - The W3C tries to make sure that WWW software technology meets software the needs of the global community.
- An annotated reference to the Thai implementations - This paper is an effort to collect and internationalization annotate relevant standards, technical and implementation aspects of internationalization Thai language implementation on various computer platforms.
MySQL - Cache Direct