Natural Language Processing Japanese CJKV Language Specific
The EDR Electronic Dictionary was developed for advanced processing of natural language by computers, and is composed of eleven sub-dictionaries. Sub-dictionaries include a concept dictionary, word dictionaries, and bilingual dictionaries.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Language Specific: CJKV: Japanese: Natural Language Processing
- ChaSen - A morphological parser for the Japanese language.
- Japanese Dictation Toolkit - Free software repository for automatic speech recognition, sponsored natural language processing by IPA (Information-technology Promotion Agency), Japan.
- Juman - An extensible morphological parser for Japanese running on japanese Windows and cjkv Unix.
- Japan Electronic Dictionary Research Institute - The EDR Electronic Dictionary was developed for advanced cjkv processing of cjkv natural language by computers, and is cjkv composed of eleven sub-dictionaries. cjkv Sub-dictionaries include a concept cjkv dictionary, word dictionaries, and bilingual dictionaries.
- Kakasi - Kanji Kana Simple Inverter - A language processing filter to convert kanji characters to hiragana, cjkv katakana or alphabetic characters (romaji). It may be helpful to cjkv read Japanese documents.
MySQL - Cache Direct