Programming Japanese CJKV Language Specific
This is a patch to support Japanese character encodings (jis, sjis, euc-jp), fonts, kanji string handling and input methods (kinput and xim) in Tcl/Tk 8.0 for Unix and Windows.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Language Specific: CJKV: Japanese: Programming
- Jcode - Japanese Charset Handler - Jcode.pm is a Perl module that handles various Japanese charsets japanese including Unicode (UCS2 and UTF8) and mime headers.
- EB Library - A UNIX C library for accessing EB, EBG, EBXA, EBXA-C, programming and EPWING electronic books. These formats are popular in Japan.
- Multilingualized Squeak - Support for Western European languages (Latin-1) and Japanese programming (JIS X0208) programming in Squeak Smalltalk.
- Tcl/Tk 8.0 Japanization Patch - This is a patch to support Japanese character cjkv encodings (jis, cjkv sjis, euc-jp), fonts, kanji string handling cjkv and input methods (kinput cjkv and xim) in Tcl/Tk cjkv 8.0 for Unix and Windows.
- MacJPerl - A version of Perl for the Macintosh which can use japanese Japanese characters and has a Japanese or English user interface.
MySQL - Cache Direct