Editing Tools Extensions SeaMonkey Clients
Adds a context menu to textboxes allowing you to paste an IP address or your current user agent string into that textbox.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: Extensions: Editing Tools
- Electrix - A mozilla extension for editing textares in external seamonkey editors.
- ComposIte - ComposIte is a chrome overlay which enables a seamonkey streamlined Mozilla extensions Editor for html composition in textareas.
- Diggler - Adds a dropdown to the location bar with extensions additional features.
- cuneAform - A WYSIWYG HTML Editor. Includes templates and mozdev project information.
- LiveHTTPHeaders - Adds various functions for handling HTTP Headers.
- LinkVisitor - Allows you to mark links as visited or unvisited.
- PasteIP - Adds a context menu to textboxes allowing you to paste seamonkey an IP address or your current user agent string into seamonkey that textbox.
- ForceContentType - A tool that gives web developers the ability extensions to override the MIME Content-Type of files served extensions from a webserver.
- Cascades - Stylesheet editor for Composer, the HTML editor of extensions Mozilla/Netscape.
- Addycomplete - Makes a Alt-Enter autocomplete behavior like IE's Ctrl+Enter.
- Tagzilla - An add-on to Mozilla that lets you add a tagline, random or specifically chosen by you, to the end of an email or newsgroup posting, or to the clipboard for pasting into a Web-based email or message board.
- Sardine - An active content customization agent.
- RefSpoof - A simple toolbar that allows you to load extensions a page with a different Referer.
- Mozile - Mozile (Mozilla Inline Editor) is an in-browser, context-sensitive, extensions XHTML editor. extensions It can act as the client-side extensions of a content-editing system extensions or as a self-contained extensions "web word processor".
- Dynamic Links - Dynamic Links is a Mozilla extension that improves seamonkey Mozilla link extensions system.
- EditCSS - An easy way for web developers to edit and modify editing tools currently loaded stylesheets.
MySQL - Cache Direct