News and Media SeaMonkey Clients Internet
While Mozilla isn't as hot as Linux, it's hardly dead, either. In fact, it may soon make its own pretty big splash
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: News and Media
- Top/Computers/Open Source/Organizations/Mozilla Foundation/News and Media
- Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/WWW/Browsers/Firefox/News and Media
- News.com - Easing browser interface development - About XUL
- BusinessWeek: Don't Close the Book on Netscape's Open-Source Browser - While Mozilla isn\\'t as hot as Linux, it\\'s hardly dead, clients either. In fact, it may soon make its own pretty clients big splash
- CNET News.com - New engine for Mozilla code - About Raptor
- CNET News.com - Empire building, Mozilla style - About MozDev.org working to build Web-based applications with news and media clients technology developed in an open-source environment.
- News.com - Mozilla yanks chat proposal - The Chat proposal was removed on request of news and media news and media AOL
- eWeek: Mozilla 1.4's Key Improvements Out of Sight - Very positive review.
- Forbes: Open sourcery - About the \'commercial flop\' of mozilla.org. [Free registration required]
- ZDNet: Exec quits: Is Mozilla's future in doubt? - Jamie Zawinski left mozilla.org
- Forbes: Beyond the browser wars, web's future beckons - About jwz's resignation and why mozilla won't die.
- Wired - Where's Netscape's New Browser? - One of the numerous story\\'s about the slowness seamonkey of the mozilla project.
- News.com - Mozilla comes of age - About the current stage of mozilla
- Wired - Messenger Client Joins Mozilla - About the upcoming release of the messenger source seamonkey code to mozilla. This never happened.
- News.com - NeoPlanet revives Mozilla's chat project - Article (May 13, 1999)
- News.com - Open-source Mozilla browser headed to market - About the release of neoplanet\\'s browser including the news and media clients gecko layout engine
- Wired - XML Geeks Peek Inside Netscape 5.0 - About mozilla's XML plans
- Wired - Netscape Shepherds Mozilla to the Masses - The announcement of the source code release
- News.com - Sun, Adobe offer bounty for XSL - Sun offers $30000 for implementing XSL for mozilla.org
- Wired - Next-Generation Browsers - Comparison between mozilla and IE5
- CNET News.com - Sun mulls open-source options for Netscape browser - Alan Baretz from Sun says that the Mozilla seamonkey development model clients isn\\'t working and probably should be seamonkey changed. The Java Community clients model is one of seamonkey the options.
- CNET News.com - Netscape unveils email client code - This never happened
- Wired - Mozilla Stomps Ahead Under AOL - AOL/Netscape will continue to support mozilla.org
- Salon.com - Mozilla's revenge - Editorial piece.
- Wired - Mozilla learns XML - Expat joins mozilla
- Wired - Mozilla Source, Revision 1 - About the first modifications by outside developers
- ZDNet: Mozilla 1.0--it's alive! - Report of Mozilla 1.0\'s release and history of seamonkey the project.
- Wired - Mozilla's First Birthday - A year ago Thursday, Netscape released the source clients code of clients its Communicator Web browser.
- Wired - Netscape Browser Guru: We Failed - About jwz's resignation
- CNET News.com - Mozilla gets a Linux browser - About the release of QtScape, mozilla for the clients Qt widget news and media set
- InfoWorld: Open-source group unleashes Mozilla 1.0 - News of Mozilla 1.0's release. (Requires free registration)
- Netscape mulls small browser - The release of the Communicator source code may news and media news and media not only let a thousand browsers bloom, but news and media news and media it also could make Netscape Communications\\' own browser news and media news and media significantly smaller. [News.com]
- Wired - Netscape Retools for Standards - NGLayout will be included in 5.0
- Wired - Will Javagator Be Reborn as Jazilla? - A port of Mozilla to Java is started.
- Wired - Netscape Drafts Free-Code License - The first draft of the Netscape and Mozilla Public License
- TIME.com: The Browser That Roared - General introduction to Mozilla.
- Communicator to include ngLayout - In a move welcomed by the developer community, Netscape Communications news and media confirmed that it will include the ngLayout engine in the news and media 5.0 version of its Communicator Web-browsing software. [News.com]
- ZDNN: Netscape combats IE with Mozilla power - General article about mozilla.org
- MozInfo701 - News, information, and resource center.
- InternetNews.com: Mozilla.org Unleashes Mozilla 1.0 - News of Mozilla 1.0's release.
- ZDNet AU - Mozilla.org fear and loathing - About the AOL / Netscape merger and its effect on news and media mozilla.org.
- Wired - 'Gecko' Crawls Out of Mozilla - About the release of the developers preview version seamonkey of Gecko, news and media the new standards based layout engine.
- Wired - Netscape's Brain Transplant - About the switch from MozillaClassic to the NewLayout clients engine.
- CNET News.com - Mozilla develops chat/messaging software - Mozilla today launched an instant messaging and chat news and media clients project with the stated goal of supporting a news and media clients wide variety of chat protocols, including the venerable news and media clients Internet Relay Chat.
- News.com - Another key Mozilla figure departs - John Giannandrea also left AOL/Netscape
- PC World News: Gecko Gains Developer Support - About the increasing number of products using the Mozilla layout engine Gecko.
- Wired - Mozilla.org: We Are Not Netscape - Jamie Zawinski posted an article about the relations clients between mozilla.org news and media and AOL/Netscape
- Concerns about AOL eased at Mozilla - What, Mozilla worry? [News.com]
- Wired - Cryptozilla Thwarts Feds Crypto Ban - Within days the Cryptozilla team produced a mozilla binary with news and media crypto which mozilla.org was unable to release because of federal news and media law.
- News.com - AOL, Mozilla lose key evangelist - Jamie Zawinski's resignation
- mozillaZine.org - Atom Feed - Atom feed with the latest articles from MozillaZine.[ATOM]
- SeaMonkey - Weblog about SeaMonkey.[RSS]
- Mozilla News - RSS Feed - An RSS Feed with all the latest news and articles from Mozilla News.[RSS]
- MozTips - RSS Feed - RSS Feed with all the latest tips and news from MozTips.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct