Zope Application Servers Internet
Zope (the Z Object Publishing Environment) is an Object-Oriented, Open-Source Application Server and Content Management System. It is written in Python, itself an open source language, and is based on the Bobo Object-Request-Broker and the Principia content management system.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Application: Zope
- Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Site Management/Content Management
ZopeWiki - The new collaboratively edited documentation site for all things Zope.
ZOPE - Z Object Publishing Environment
- Zope and Plone powered directory - Includes press releases and examples of Zope/Plone Websites.
- Zope Corporation - The creators of the Zope Web-Application Platform.
- The Zope Book - Written by Michel Pelletier and Amos Latteier, read zope online, users may comment but must be login, zope or can be download in PDF, HTML, and zope Microsoft HTML Help format.
- Zope Mailing Lists - A collection of the \'official\' Zope related mailing application lists.
- Zope Labs: A Zope Cookbook - A cookbook style approach taken to learning the Zope application. Hundreds of recipes. Ability to request a recipe.
- dev.zope.org - Resources for users, case studies, job board, links, application Python and Zope webring, mailing lists, and current application and proposed projects.
- Zope Zone - An independent Zope community site with news, FAQs, links and discussion boards.
- Zope Mailing List Archive - A searchable archive of the [email protected] mailing list.
- Zope and Plone products - List of ready for use Zope and Plone servers products application on Content Management Software Info. Includes servers screenshots, articles and forums
- Planet Zope - Aggregates the weblogs and product announcements of zope zope related websites.
- PlanetZope - Aggregates the weblogs and product announcements of Zope related websites.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct