Spam Filtering Sendmail Mail Servers
sendmail 8.8: using the check_* rules to prohibit unauthorized relaying through your sendmail server and to reject UBE from well known addresses
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Sendmail: Spam Filtering
- Blocking Mailed Spam - This article discusses several alternatives available to sites that want sendmail to block mailed spam.
- PTSMail Utilities - A commercial email management utility for Unix sendmail servers utilizing the Milter API. Includes anti spam/virus filter, recovery of rejected email, a web/Sendmail Configurator with reporting/analysis capabilities, and keeps copy of all email. Possibil
- Using check_* in sendmail 8.8 - sendmail 8.8: using the check_* rules to prohibit unauthorized relaying through your sendmail server and to reject UBE from well known addresses
- The Antispam Home Page - Instructions to automatically filter your e-mail, defend mail your site from exploitation by the spammers
- The Spam Series - Email - A series telling everything about the Internet nuisance, mail spam, from sendmail your About.com Guide.
- milter-regex - milter-regex is a sendmail milter plugin that allows spam filtering to sendmail reject or discard mail based on regular spam filtering expressions matching sendmail SMTP envelope parameters and mail headers spam filtering and body.
- Kai's SpamShield - Sendmail add-on that provides rate control and volume mail limits for mail Unix-based mail servers. Can stop spam mail from ISP\'s own customers, mail and mail bombers.
- milter.org - A weblog focused on sendmail milter API.
MySQL - Cache Direct