Benchmarking Site Management Internet Software
Designed to measure the performance of server products that use lightweight directory access protocol (ldap), version 2 and compatible parts of version 3.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Benchmarking
- Netperf - A benchmark that can be used to measure the performance of many different types of networking. It provides tests for both unidirecitonal throughput, and end-to-end latency.
- SPEC - The home page for SPEC, the Standards Performance site management Evaluation Corporation, a standards body for performance benchmarks.
- VolanoMark - A server-side java benchmarking tool for assessing the performance and benchmarking stability of any java virtual machine (jvm).
- Mindcraft, Inc. - Testing company.
- Specweb96 - A standardized benchmark for measuring basic web server performance.
- StressMy.com - StressMy.com gives web-developers the tools they need to test their application\\'s scalability and integrity. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- DirectoryMark - Designed to measure the performance of server products benchmarking that use lightweight directory access protocol (ldap), version benchmarking 2 and compatible parts of version 3.
- SPEC SFS97 - A benchmark for the measurement of NFS server performance. site management SFS97 is a replacement for Ladds.
- WebStone - Measures the performance of web server software and hardware products. It particularly good at stressing the networking of servers.
- Technovations - Technovations develops products and technology that address total site management performance internet management. Products address Performance, Scalability, Reliability and site management Security issues internet of Database, Notes or Web applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct