Implementations WBEM Network Management Networking
Lists open source projects and commercial implementations of the WBEM Standard.
Top: Computers: Software: Networking: Network Management: WBEM: Implementations
- B4wbem - A GPLed implementation of the WBEM standards CIM wbem and xmlCIM. wbem Features a CIMOM and a SDK.
- CBR Software - Wbem based network and asset management.
- WBEM Class Wrapper for Local and Remote Process Creation - This class will allow the creation of any wbem specified process on a remote or local Windows wbem machine. WBEM Class Wrapper for Local and Remote wbem Process Creation by Brandon Clark.
- WBEM Services - An effort to develop an open-source Java (TM) implementation of wbem Web Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) suitable for commercial and non-commercial wbem application.
- Open Group Pegasus - An open-source implementation of the DMTF CIM and WBEM standards. It is designed to be portable and highly modular.
- Solaris[tm] WBEM Services and the Sun[tm] WBEM Software Development Kit (SDK) - Sun\\'s implementation of the WBEM standards for the Solaris[tm] Operating wbem Environment.
- Monitapp Computer Inventory - A tool for retriving information from remote computers, network management using WMI and storing it into an Excel network management file. Any WMI class can be retrived network management by monitapp. Describes the application, prices and provides network management online-documentation.
- SNIA - Common Information Model Object Manager - CIM OM - A source package for the Java based implementation wbem of a network management Common Information Model Object Manager (CIM wbem OM). The SNIA implementation network management provides both client and wbem server CIM/WBEM technologies.
- Java Specification Request 48 - WBEM Services Specification - The Java Community Process(SM) Program provides a specification network management request for Java Interfaces for WBEM.
- OpenWBEM - An effort to develop an open-source implementation of Web Based Enterprise Management suitable for commercial and non-commercial application.
MySQL - Cache Direct