User Assembled x Distributions Linu Operating Systems
Design and build a small, diskette-based GNU/Linux system from source code with a focus on good design techniques, adherence to standards and the capability for future expansion.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: User Assembled
- Setting up a secure RedHat Linux 6.2 server - Setting up a secure server using RedHat Linux linux and LinuxFromScratch.
- Repairlix Distribution - Networked Linux distribution and bootable system that fits distributions on 12MB distributions of media, so small that an distributions image can be put distributions on a business-card sized/shaped distributions CD-ROM, suitable for wallet or purse.
- Linux From Scratch: LFS - Assemble your own Linux system. Includes all software distributions and an user assembled easy to follow guide.
- Pocket Linux Guide - Design and build a small, diskette-based GNU/Linux system user assembled from source code with a focus on good user assembled design techniques, adherence to standards and the capability user assembled for future expansion.
- Building a Minimal Linux System from Source Code - Documentation with an aim towards understanding the theory distributions behind the concept. From Power Up To Bash distributions Prompt.
MySQL - Cache Direct