CD Systems x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
cdrecord-filters is a patch for cdrecord to make it able to accept user-created modules that can create tracks for cdrecord on-the-fly. One module that allows you to read mp3s and write them as audio tracks is provided in the package.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: CD Systems
- CDRecord-Filters Home Page - cdrecord-filters is a patch for cdrecord to make linux it able hardware support to accept user-created modules that can linux create hardware support tracks for cdrecord on-the-fly. linux One module that allows you to hardware support read mp3s linux and write them as audio hardware support linux tracks is provided in the package.
- cdctl home page - Cdctl is a program similar to eject which can eject your CD-ROM/DVD drive. Cdctl provides a user interface to the 2.2 kernel\\'s uniform cdrom driver\\'s ioctl calls, and most 2.0 cdrom drivers (ide-cd and scsi).
- bchunk - BinChunker for Unix - Change .bin .cue or .raw formats into ISOs.
- CDfs - CDfs is a file system for Linux systems cd systems that cd systems `exports\\' all tracks and boot images on cd systems a CD cd systems as normal files. These files can cd systems then be mounted cd systems (e.g. for ISO and boot cd systems images), copied, played (audio cd systems tracks).
- Abcde - A Better CD Encoder - Abcde is a frontend program to cdparanoia, wget, cd-discid, id3, and your favorite mp3 encoder (defaults to lame). Grabs an entire CD and converts each track to MP3, then ID3-tags each file, with one command.
- BurnIT - CD Burner frontend for cdrecord, and mksiofs, Linux.
- CD-Recordable FAQ - A long FAQ for CD recording.
- CD Builder (cdb) - CD builder is a CD cue sheet and hardware support subcode cd systems generating tool for Linux/UNIX. Its goal hardware support is to cd systems generate subcodes for DAO and hardware support raw mode capable cd systems CD-R drives.
- CDDA Paranoia - The unix CD ripping tool.
- Configuring an IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM burner - This tutorial describes the steps to follow to linux configure a cd systems Linux system for CD-ROM burning.
- CDDA Capable Drive List - Table of known CDDA compatible CD drives.
- cdp - cd-playing simplicity. - cdp is a console-mode ncurses-based CD player which also features a command-line CD controller.
MySQL - Cache Direct