Camera x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
Digicam is a simple and easy-to-use command-line utility to take, retrieve, and delete pictures from a Kodak DC21x camera.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Camera
- Logitech QuickCam VC - Source code and forum for USB driver.
- Using a Konica KD-200Z Digicam with Linux - Kernel patch for using a Konica KD-200Z digicam with Linux, camera also makes the Minolta DiMAGE E203 work
- gPhoto - gPhoto is a free, redistributable digital camera software application for Unix-like systems. It supports 90+ different digital camera models from various vendors. Featuring GTK+-based graphical user interface similar to the GIMP and GNOME desktop applica
- Digicam - Digicam is a simple and easy-to-use command-line utility camera to take, retrieve, and delete pictures from a camera Kodak DC21x camera.
- dc1000 - Software for UNIX and BeOS to control the linux Panasonic dc1000 linux series of digital cameras.
- Drivers for Philips USB webcams - News, status, download page and sample images.
- Project details for gDC3-Play - Digital camera software for cameras using the DC-3 linux protocol, such as the Ricoh RDC-300, 300Z, and linux 4300.
MySQL - Cache Direct