DSL x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) is a technology to provide highspeed internet connections over normal phone lines. The most common format currently is ADSL (Advanced DSL). This category contains links to information about DSL support in Linux and how to set up a DSL connection with Linux. Contained are also pages with information about specific hardware products and how to use them under Linux.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: DSL
- Top/Home/Consumer Information/Computers and Internet/Internet/Access Providers/DSL
- Top/Computers/Internet/Access Providers/DSL
- Top/Computers/Data Communications/DSL
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Business and Economy/Computers and Internet/Internet/Internet Service Providers/DSL
- Top/Computers/Data Communications/DSL/ADSL
- ADSL HOWTO for Linux Systems - ADSL HOWTO for Linux Systems.
- Roaring Penguin Software (PPPoE) - PPPoE (Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet) is a protocol dsl used by dsl many ADSL Internet Service Providers. Roaring dsl Penguin has a free dsl client for Linux systems dsl to connect to PPPoE service providers.
- Linux and T-DSL - How to use Linux with German T-DSL.
- The whole PPPoE World for Linux - Index of all available PPPoE Information for Linux
MySQL - Cache Direct