Printing x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
Perl script to generate textual statistics from the CUPS page_log file. It displays information about queue usage, histograms of jobsizes, copy-count. The billing-code-information is to display page-counts per user and per billingcode.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Printing
- foo2oak: a linux printer driver for OAKT protocol - foo2oak is a printer driver for printers that use the Oak Technology (now Zoran) OAKT protocol for their print data, such as the HP Color LaserJet 1500.
- Linux Driver for the HP OfficeJet Project - HP sponsored project to produce Linux drivers for HP Officejet.
- HP Linux Imaging and Printing (HPLIP) - Provides printing support for a thousand different printer linux and scanner hardware support models. Features, screenshots, FAQ, documentation, and linux downloads.
- pnm2ppa - A Ghostscript print filter which allows owners of printing HP DeskJet 710C, 712C, 720C, 722C, 820Cse, 820Cxi, printing 1000Cse, or 1000Cxi printers to print PostScript Level printing 2. Project information, FAQs, and download.
- XW Tools - A printer driver for various inkjet printers. printing Developed for printing reaching the best possible quality on printing inkjet printers from EPSON, printing Canon and HP.
- Cups stuff - This project includes 4 main modules to use hardware support with CUPS : "KUPS", a KDE administration front-end, hardware support "XPP", a light graphical printing frontend, "QTCUPS", a hardware support front-end and library for Qt, and "CUPS-DRIVERS", GS hardware support drivers.
- Common UNIX (and Linux) Printing System - CUPS is based on the emerging RFC based standard \\'Internet Printing Protocol\\' (IPP) and on the verge of becoming the default printing system for a number of Distributions (easyLinux 2.1, Mandrake 7.2, SuSE 7.1) \\'ESP PrintPro\\' is a commercial extension to
- PrintAnalyzer for CUPS page_log - Perl script to generate textual statistics from the printing CUPS page_log file. It displays information about queue printing usage, histograms of jobsizes, copy-count. The billing-code-information is printing to display page-counts per user and per billingcode.
- Codehost Inc. -- The Software behind Smart Hardware - BrightQ printing solution for Linux and Unix.
- Setting up a Linksys EFSP42 Printserver for Linux - This site explains the method of making a Window\'s Linksys EFSP42 print server work with Linux.
- Linux Printing Made Easy - Our CUPs runneth over, a Linux printing article.
- Printer Compatibility - This page is a list of Ghostscript printer linux devices and printing the printers with which they are linux compatible.
- Unix SysAdmin Resources: Unix Printing and Plotting - Information on Unix printing and plotting.
MySQL - Cache Direct