Assistive Technology x Projects Linu Operating Systems
Linux software and support for the blind and visually impaired user. Clearinghouse for access documentation, applications and utilities, and beta testing.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Assistive Technology
- HTML Authoring & Accessibility Resources - Speech-friendly HTML authoring resources with an emphasis projects on accessibility linux and platform-independent web design. Information projects about Lynx, an extremely linux speech-friendly text-based web browser. projects Features links to, and linux descriptions of, projects patches, add-ons, port
- Jos Lemmens Page - screader - The background program screader reads the screen and linux puts the linux information through to a software Text-To-Speech linux package (Like `festival\\') linux or a hardware speech linux synthesizer (like Accent).
- Linux Accessibility HOWTO - How to use adaptive technology with Linux.
- Blind + Linux = BLINUX - Linux software and support for the blind and visually linux impaired user. Clearinghouse for access documentation, applications and utilities, linux and beta testing.
- Slashdot: Ask Slashdot: Linux and Handicapped Access - Discussion of adaptive and assistive software and hardware.
- speakup Screen review for Linux - Speakup is a screen review package for the Linux operating system. It allows you to hear all output directed to the console.
- BRLTTY - Braille Display Under LINUX - BRLTTY is a daemon which provides access to the Linux console (text mode) for a blind person using a soft braille display. It drives the braille terminal and provides complete screen review functionality.
- Morseall - A morse code controlled shell for Linux. The goal linux linux linux is to enable users linux with limited mobility to use linux linux linux linux with only a single mouse button. linux Keys are linux linux linux entered by tapping morse cod
- UNIX and Linux System Software Toolkits - Computer Access tools for Unix and Linux.
- GTKeyboard - GTKeyboard is a graphical keyboard that is written linux in C projects with the help of the GTK linux toolkit. It may be projects helpful for people with linux physical disabilities, and also for people projects with funky linux keyboard layouts, and even for keyboardless (???) projects linux websurfing kiosks running
- Jos Lemmens Page - Linux software for the visual impaired, and the projects Jabt driver for the Alva projects Braille Terminal series 3 and 4.
- Installation of Linux by a blind user - The experience of one blind user of installing Linux.
MySQL - Cache Direct