Console x Projects Linu Operating Systems
Scroller is a replacement for the command "while true; do clear; xxx; sleep 10; done". It uses ncurses to redraw the new output much more smoothly, and truncates the output to the size of the screen, without causing the program to abort.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Console
- Zsh - Linux shell - Zsh is a shell designed for interactive use, although it is also a powerful scripting language.
- Twin - A console based X11 type windowing system.
- Wily Homepage - Wily is a mouse-oriented, text-based working environment for programmers. It projects lets you interact with your files, directories and other projects programs through mouse and keyboard operations on plain text.
- LogMon - Log Monitor - A program that will monitor one or more log files, updating when more data is available ala \\'tail -f\\' , within a common terminal window via a "split window". User can scroll up/down/left/right through all the windows. A header displays each fram
- Minicom - Linux dialer/terminal useful for establishing ppp and other console console use.
- Ncurses at the Free Software Foundation (FSF) - Ncurses is software for controlling writing to the linux console screen under Unix, Linux and other operating linux systems.
- Scroller - Scroller is a replacement for the command "while linux true; do console clear; xxx; sleep 10; done". It linux uses ncurses to redraw console the linux new output much more smoothly, and console truncates the linux output to the size of the screen, without console linux causing the program to abort.
- SanTools: tools for Linux - SanTools is a set of utilities that includes linux a file console manager Screen Shell, text editor Ned, linux binary editor EDX, Screen console library and some other linux utilities. The only thing necessery is console a web linux browser (Explorer or Netscape) and you will have console linux a graphic user interf
- Pip - make any program a filter - Pip is a wrapper for programs that won\\'t linux use stdin and stdout, but linux require filenames to be given linux on the command line.
MySQL - Cache Direct