Telephony Data Communications x Projects Linu
Telephony is the technology associated with the electronic transmission of voice, fax, or other information between distant parties using systems historically associated with the telephone, a handheld device containing both a speaker or transmitter and a receiver.Please only submit site here for projects that run natively on the Linux operating system.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Communications: Telephony
- Top/Computers/Speech Technology/Telephony
- Top/Computers/Data Communications/Telephony
- Real Time Speech Compression Software - Linux Phone Project from 1996.
- [email protected] - The [email protected] project enables the home user to telephony quickly set telephony up an Asterisk PBX. A web telephony GUI makes configuration and telephony operation easy. We also telephony provide an xPL (home automation) interface telephony for easy telephony interaction with other devices in the home.
- Flash Operator Panel - The real-time Asterisk visual operator panel Flash Operator data communications Panel data communications displays information about your Asterisk PBX activity data communications in real data communications time via a standard web browser data communications with Flash plugin data communications and permits you to transfers, data communications origin, conference and hang data communications up channels.
- ASTERISK - An Open Source PBX for Linux.
- GnomeMeeting - A window to the world. - Telephony over internet meeting software.
- Linux Tools for Hagenuk SpeedDragon - Linux tools and configuration help for the small telephony ISDN PBX projects from Hagenuk.
MySQL - Cache Direct