Backup Data Management x Projects Linu
Storix Backup Administrator for Linux is a full-featured local and network backup management product that also provides flexible system installation and recovery.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Management: Backup
- Linux System Backup and Disaster Recovery - Storix Backup Administrator for Linux is a full-featured local and projects network backup management product that also provides flexible system installation projects and recovery.
- DAR - Disk ARchive - DAR is a software for Linux, that makes data management full backup or differential backups, eventually using compression. DAR, data management can split backup the backup in several files of data management given size, which backup can be written on a data management set of disks. backup Direct access allows fast data management extraction and filters, file s
- CD-Utils - Linux CD Backup and Burning - A simple way to backup data and burn backup CD media data management from the unix command line. Includes backup a web-based interface for data management SME Server. Burns data, backup audio, multi-mode and iso images.
- NetworkBK, Network-based backup application - NetworkBK is a practical network backup solution for personal computers. data management It is designed for easy recovery of files, it does data management not use any special devices or proprietary file formats. NetworkBK data management is a multi-platform application written in JavaTM.
- Taper (for Linux) - Software to back up your files to tape drive. Also has support to back up to hard disk.
- Back-up Using rdist LG #29 - Using rdist for Backups
- Backing Up Your Data LG #32 - A Convenient and Practical Approach to Backing Up projects Your Data.
MySQL - Cache Direct