Financial Industry Specific x Projects Linu
GeniusTrader is a perlbased, GPL-software for the creation of trading systems and to backtest them. It also includes a large database of common indicators and signals and is capable of displaying all the stuff in various formats.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Industry Specific: Financial
- GeniusTrader - Trading Systems, Backtesting and Charting - GeniusTrader is a perlbased, GPL-software for the creation financial of trading systems and to backtest them. It financial also includes a large database of common indicators financial and signals and is capable of displaying all financial the stuff in various formats.
- GCompte - Lightweight bank accounts program in GTK and glade.
- Proven Software: Business Accounting Systems In Linux - Financial Software for Linux.
- LibOFX: The open source OFX parser library - An API that allows applications to support Open projects Financial eXchange command responses, usually provided by financial projects institutions for bank statement downloads.
- Kapital - A personal finance manager package for KDE and industry specific Linux. [Commercial}
- GnuCash - Accounting Software for Linux - The GnuCash Project aims to develop GPL\\'ed financial/accounting software modules. GnuCash itself is a Gnome Desktop application aimed at personal finances and home users.
MySQL - Cache Direct