Speech Recognition x Projects Linu Operating Systems
Openmind (Freespeech) is a free speech recognition project for Linux It will be designed so that it can be easily integrated into any application or windowmanager as well as the kde and gnome desktop environments
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Speech Recognition
- TODE (TOrch DEcoder) - is a machine-learning library with speech recognition tools projects (embedded training and large vocabulary decoding).
- VoxForge - collects transcribed speech (to create a speech corpus) for the creation of acoustic models for Free and Open Source speech recognition engines.
- FreeSpeech - Free Speech Recognition for Linux - Openmind (Freespeech) is a free speech recognition project projects for Linux projects It will be designed so projects that it can be projects easily integrated into projects any application or windowmanager as well projects as the projects kde and gnome desktop environments
- ISIP - a freely available, modular, state-of-the-art speech recognition system.
- CVoiceControl - CVoiceControl is a speech recognition system that allows linux the user to connect spoken commands to Unix linux commands.
MySQL - Cache Direct