RPM Package Management System Management x Projects
A Perl script which automatically downloads and upgrades packages residing on multiple FTP sites. Documentation and download links are provided.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: System Management: Package Management: RPM
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Archive/RPM
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Distributions/Red Hat
- apt4rpm - A tool to convert a repository of RPMs into an rpm APT feed for remote system upgrades. Downloads, documentation, and a rpm list of repositories provided.
- AutoUpdate - A Perl script which automatically downloads and upgrades package management packages residing on multiple FTP sites. Documentation and package management download links are provided.
- pkgbuild - A graphical development environment for building RPM packages. package management Downloads, rpm documentation and screenshots provided.
- Purp - An ncurses front-end to the rpm tool. Downloads, system management documentation, system management screenshots, and status provided.
- Rpm Browser For Windows - A Windows tool to examine the structure and rpm contents of rpm RPM packages.
- rpm2html - Generates HTML pages containing information on RPM packages, including general rpm package information, dependencies and files. Downloads, documentation, FAQ, and mirrors rpm provided.
- yum - A wrapper for rpm that automatically retrieves packages from remote package feeds. Downloads, documentation, a TODO, and a list of repositories provided.
- OpenPKG - A cross-platform RPM-based package management system.
- Glitter - A console front-end to the rpm tool. Download links, documentation, screenshots, and a TODO provided.
MySQL - Cache Direct