x A-UX Uni Operating Systems Software
FAQ list is intended to cut down on the number of "often asked questions" that make the rounds here on comp.unix.aux.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: A-UX
A/UX FAQ Index - FAQ list is intended to cut down on the number of "often asked questions" that make the rounds here on comp.unix.aux.
A/UX Penelope - Site about A/UX. Screenshots, Hardware Requirements, Software, Downloads for A/UX.
- A/UX FAQ, updated for 21st century - Unofficial FAQ list for A/UX.
- A/UX Basic Skills - Book. Contents: Working on the Desktop, Getting Started a-ux with A/UX 3.01, Using Files and Folders, Backup a-ux your work with Disks or Tape Cassettes, Working a-ux with TextEditor, printing from Desktop, Customising the Finder a-ux Environment.[PDF]
- A/UX - Encyclopedic article.
- Unix on a Mac? Really? - Comparison Review of A/UX and MachTEN.
- Apache on A/UX Performance Hints - General Apache on A/UX Notes.
- A/UX Binaries - Compilled A/UX applications.
- A/UX 3.0 installation - Installation how-to.
- A/UX: The Unix for the Rest of Us? - Review article.
- Apple A/UX 3.x.x related Mini Archiv - How to compile. Software for A/UX.
- Tuning Server Performance and Adding Internal Hard Drives - Book. Contents: Measuring server performance, allocating RAM, NFS.[PDF]
- Jagubox Mirror - Jagubox was the source for A/UX-Fans but disappeared unix some years ago. Here are: fixes, daemons, patches, unix infos, utilities, and Y2K-stuff.
- Server Administration with A/UX - Book. Contents: using the command line, introduction to using Unix unix commands, system start up, backup media and devices, managing disks, unix creating and managing TCP/IP network, printing, user and group administration, unix troubleshooting.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct