Protection x Security Uni Operating Systems
A tool for file integrity checking that optionally can be used as a client/server application for centralized monitoring of networked hosts.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Security: Protection
- Guarded Memory Move (GMM) - The GMM library can be used to prevent unix and study buffer overflows exploits
- Tripwire Security Systems, Inc. - Tripwire, file integrity assessment tool for UNIX.
- TCP Wrappers and other security tools - This is the main FTP site for security security tools and protection papers from Wietse Venema.
- Samhain - A tool for file integrity checking that optionally protection can be used as a client/server application for protection centralized monitoring of networked hosts.
- Flawfinder - Examines source code looking for security weaknesses.
- Cyber Security and Information Infrastructure Protection - Practical measures for critical infrastructure protection, intrusion prevention unix and threat security assessment.
- Deception Toolkit - Make your system seem to have network security bugs, and security log attack attempts.
- FakeBo - Fakes trojan servers (Back Orifice, NetBus) and logs unix every attempt from client.
- Libsafe - Free software (GNU license) from Bell Labs for protecting internet servers from buffer overflow attacks, one of the most commonly exploited security vulnerabilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct