Dial-Up Networking Internet Windows Shareware
Easily establish an Internet connection, by selecting it from an icon in your system tray. It can also automatically launch one, or more applications, after an Internet connection is established. [Win 95/98/NT]
Top: Computers: Software: Shareware: Windows: Internet: Dial-Up Networking
- Rascal - Monitors your dial-up sessions to make sure that dial-up networking you stay connected. It does this by simulating dial-up networking network activity to fool idling detectors, and by dial-up networking restoring the connection if it is lost. [Win dial-up networking 95/98/2000/Me/NT]
- Connection Keeper - Keeps the connection alive and automatically closes popup windows windows. [Win 95/98/2000/Me/NT]
- Jordysoft.com - Internet Cyclone tweaks the windows registry\\'s MTU, MSS, windows TTL, Rwin, NDI, and PAD settings to increase windows Internet connection speed. Also offers Advanced URL Catalog, windows a bookmark and URL manager.
- Win-Media Software - WorldCom Internet Dialer is a powerful internet dialer with many windows features and friendly user interface. [Win 95/98/NT/2000]
- I-Jolt - An Internet speed boosting program that accelerates the internet modem by tweaking the dial up networking TCP/IP internet network settings.
- Advanced Dialer - Performs multiple re-dial on several lines, until the internet connection is windows established. After that, it monitors carrier, internet and if a connection windows is dropped or lost, internet it reconnects automatically. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- SP Dialer - Advanced Internet dialer, time synchronizer and proxy server. It can dial-up networking redial multiple lines, restore broken connections, calculate online time, cost dial-up networking and traffic, launch and close programs, synchronize clock and so dial-up networking on. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- DUN Manager - Features single-click connection start-up and hang-up, monitoring in dial-up networking a call status window of up to eight dial-up networking simultaneous connections, reconnection for dropped calls, auto-dial support dial-up networking from browsers, and scheduler. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- BayBuild Solutions - Dial-up networking automation tool. [Win 95/98/NT]
- Mu-Consulting - Develops Windows shareware including RasDial Pro (successor to RasDial95), a dial-up networking command-line dial-up networking program.
- Bandwidth Monitor Pro - Utility that displays and logs network adapters bandwidth usage. It windows supports logging of all network adapters at once and has windows a detailed transfer history. Product overview, screenshots, FAQs, and downloads.
- Stay Connected - Connectivity utility to stay connected to the Internet. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP]
- HiDialer 2000 - Easily establish an Internet connection, by selecting it internet from an icon in your system tray. It internet can also automatically launch one, or more applications, internet after an Internet connection is established. [Win 95/98/NT]
- BeFaster Internet Speed Up Toolkit - Speed the Internet connection by changing several settings in the registry. [Win 95/98/2000/Me/NT]
- Speed4WEB Accelerator and Analyzer - Software to speed up DSL, cable and dial-up windows connections. Internet internet speed is tested with real time windows graphic analyzer. [Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- Dial-Up Magic - Export, import, and clone Windows 95/98/NT Dial-Up Networking connections between dial-up networking systems. Pre-configure dial-up parameters, including DNS, login scripts, and dialing dial-up networking locations.
- DunSpeed - Speeds up the Internet connection by adjusting the dial-up networking TCP/IP settings, and adding extra settings to the dial-up networking Windows Dial-Up Adapter Properties window for fine tuning. dial-up networking [Win95/98/Me]
- MultiNetwork Manager - Application to select a configuration already at boot internet time. It provides a dialog window, which is internet used to connect the computer to different networks internet (e.g. ISPs or LANs), or multihome environments. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- iSpeed - Speed up your TCP/IP Network Connections. [Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000]
- SmartAol V2.1 - Tool that can be used to automatically reconnect dial-up networking to internet AOL whenever the connection has been dropped.
- Enter the Internet registry (Software to boost your internet connection) - Tweaks the windows registry to optimize internet connection dial-up networking settings.
- Modem Booster - Check the modem settings, and tunes them up by matching dial-up networking ISP\\'s settings to connection settings, to enable peak performance. [Windows dial-up networking 95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP]
- DU Meter - Gives an accurate account of the data, which flows through internet the modem at any given moment, when connected to the internet Internet. This readout is presented in both numerical and graphical internet format. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
MySQL - Cache Direct