Clients FTP Internet Windows
An excellent shareware file transfer client for upload or download. Send, receive, resume, synchronize, drag and drop and others. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
Top: Computers: Software: Shareware: Windows: Internet: FTP: Clients
- AbsoluteFTP - Features Windows Explorer interface, over 200 FTP sites ftp pre-configured, New ftp Session Wizard for easy site setup, ftp remote server-to-server transfers, quick ftp site synchronize, interrupted ftp file transfer resume, and multiple simultaneous ftp connections. [Win95/98/
- FTP Voyager - An excellent shareware file transfer client for upload clients or download. clients Send, receive, resume, synchronize, drag and clients drop and others. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- eFTP Explorer - Presents FTP sites in a familiar Explorer-type interface, clients with a tree view on the left, and clients changeable file view on the right. It supports clients upload and download operations, and scheduling. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- FTPshell - Offers software providing secure file transfer solutions to clients automate repetitive internet tasks. The personal edition is free clients for non-commercial use.
- BulletProof FTP - Automated FTP client, which downloads files in any order, from any directory on an FTP site, automatically reconnects, and resumes from where it left off if the connection is lost, list hidden files, and has a Leech mode. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- CoffeeCup DirectFTP - Full featured FTP client with several unique features internet designed for internet Web publishers. Drag and drop FTP internet client that allows you internet to preview images and internet edit HTML and text files directly internet on a internet remote server. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- FTPRush - FTP client for end users and allows experienced users to create scripts.
- Visicom Media - AceFTP is a full featured FTP client that includes a ftp built in file viewer. Connect to multiple sites at the ftp same time and automatically resume interrupted transfers. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Wise-FTP - FTP software to connect to any FTP server to upload or download files and directories. Multilingual user interface.
- Internet Neighborhood - Integrates FTP into Windows Explorer. Upload web pages, restart disconnected ftp or broken file transfers. [Win95/NT] by KnoWare, Inc.
- WS_FTP - File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client with a well designed user interface. Connect to any FTP server, browse through directories and files, and transfer files. Upload or download in either direction. [Win 3.1/95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- WordFTP - Microsoft Word add-on to maintain MS Word files internet online: open, internet modify and save .doc files from/to internet the web.
- Hummingbird Ltd - Completely integrated with Windows Explorer. Using drag-and-drop feature, users can transfer both text (ASCII), and image (binary) files between local, and network drives, and FTP servers. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000])
- FTP Assistant - FTP client especially designed for updating Web sites. Supports multiple ftp file uploading, and includes upload resuming capabilities. [Win 95/98/Me]
- FTP Commander Pro - FTP client that allows to assign access permission internet to remote clients files, synchronize directories, resume interrupted file internet transfer.
- Unlimited FTP - A shareware FTP client that runs in your Web browser, using Java technology, it is able to perform the same tasks as larger FTP clients. The applet supports both ASCII and binary files. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- AAA-Soft Inc. - FTP client designed to upload and download files clients from FTP clients servers easily and quickly. Features include clients a multi-threaded kernel, and clients smart upload/download resume. [Win clients 95/98/NT/2000]
- 3D-FTP - FTP client with 3D photo-realistic user interface supporting replaceable skins. internet Download engine is multithreaded and optimized for speed. Support the internet ability to resume file transfers. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Shuttle FTP - A multi-client application which supports Multiple Document Interface clients and includes an FTP client, Telnet client, Finger clients client, and a Ping utility. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- FTP Now - Offers file downloading and uploading, broken download resuming, a personal FTP manager, automatic binary(image)/text (ascii) mode switching, and renaming, deleting, and link keeping. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- ElectraSoft FTP Software Solutions - Full featured 32bit program for sending and receiving files. Will clients receive the ASCII file in binary mode and convert it clients to ASCII.
- Fastream FTP++ P2P - A multi-threaded peer-to-peer system in addition to an internet FTP client ftp and server combo with simultaneous file internet transfer/deletion and resume as ftp well as UNIX links internet and DAP-like multi-socket downloads.
- ProSoft - FTP scheduler designed to allow file transfers at scheduled intervals. clients It includes a transaction log and automatic updates.
- Web Publisher - Automatic upload client.
- Abacre Web Site Uploader - FTP sync client to upload web sites, additional clients advantages such clients as scheduling, automatic time zone difference clients adjustment, ability to use clients multiple threads for uploading, clients using remote directory cache, file compare clients function, and clients filtering files for uploading
- SmartFTP - Full featured free FTP client with multi-windows interface. Advanced features clients include automatic reconnect, firewall/Proxy support; transfer features like scheduling, clients drap and drops between IE, and supports FXP/SSL. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- LeapFTP - Offers recursive transfers, upload or download resume, remote ftp file edit, drag-and-drop from Windows, server browse during ftp transfer, and SOCKS proxy support.
- TurboFTP - Secure FTP client program that features scheduled FTP, folder synchronization ftp and auto-reconnect. Encrypt file transfer with SSL/TLS. [Win 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP]
- FTPGetter - Automated FTP program which is intended to upload clients or download clients files between FTP servers and local clients or network workstation drives.
- FTP Navigator - Windows-based FTP client with a two-pane interface. Features ftp include drag-and-drop support, right-click context menus, resumption of ftp aborted downloads, and command line control.
- CuteFTP - Features Windows interface, a built-in HTML editor, site-to-site ftp transfers, scheduler, ftp and persistent file transfers. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- xTy FTP - FTP client for transferring encrypted files securely on the Internet.
- Crystal FTP - The client offers resumption of downloads, a choice of interfaces, clients and transfer of entire directory structures.
MySQL - Cache Direct