DVIware TeX Typesetting Software
A program that uses Ghostscript to render PostScript fonts and convert the bitmaps to .pk format for use with xdvi or other .dvi viewers.
Top: Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: DVIware
DVIware on the CTAN - The dviware section of the Comprehensive TeX Archive Network. Most existing dviware are collected there.
- DVII - A free utility written in C that extracts dviware information from a TeX dvi file.
- gsftopk - A program that uses Ghostscript to render PostScript typesetting fonts and convert the bitmaps to .pk format typesetting for use with xdvi or other .dvi viewers.
- dvipdfm - A DVI to PDF translator developed by Mark tex A. Wicks. Source and Linux binaries.
- DVISVG - Converts from DVI to SVG. Information and download of source code.
- dvi2bitmap - A free utility for converting TEX DVI files dviware to bitmaps tex (GIF, PNG and XBM) directly. Release dviware notes and download.
- About IDVI - A Java applet which can view DVI files. Documentation, download and a demo.
- dvisvgm - Command line utility for TeX/LaTeX users that converts dviware DVI files dviware to SVG. Examples, download and SourceForge dviware project page.
- nDVI - DVI viewer plugin for Netscape (Unix) with support for hyperTeX. No longer being developed.
MySQL - Cache Direct