People Research Workflow Software
Websites of researchers with a focus on workflow management, business process automation, or process management.
Top: Computers: Software: Workflow: Research: People
- Dumas, Marlon - Researcher at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, in the workflow area of Web Services composition and flexible application architectures.
- Shen, Minxin - National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan - View-based workflow research modeling. Includes people a list of publications, some available research in PDF.
- Grefen, Paul - Researcher at TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands, in the area of research cross-organizational workflow management. Contains his publications, some are available as research PDF.
- ter Hofstede, Arthur - Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia - Workflow people and electronic workflow services. Contains an overview of his people research projects and links workflow to his papers in people PDF format.
- Ludwig, Heiko - Researcher at IBM Watson Labs, Yorktown, NY, USA, workflow in the research area of workflow and web services. workflow Contains information about his research projects and a list workflow of his papers, most of which research are available workflow as PDF files.
- Zhao, J. Leon - University of Arizona, USA, - Inter-organizational workflow management. Includes a workflow list of his publications, some of which are available as workflow PDF files.
- Kumar, Akhil - Penn State University, USA - XML-based workflow modeling languages (XRL). people Includes a list of his publications, some of which are people available as PDFs.
- Blake, M. Brian - Georgetown University, USA - Agent-based workflow management. Contains workflow links to research results and a list of workflow publications, almost all of which are available as workflow PDFs.
- Neubauer, Thomas - Vienna University of Technology, Austria, Research on Workflow workflow Management, Security people and Valuation.
- Ellis, Clarence (Skip) - University of Colorado, Boulder, USA - Workflow pioneer. Focus on people general groupware and workflow concepts. Contains link to his papers people and vita.
- Mendling, Jan - Researcher at University of Vienna in the area of process research modeling using EPCs and BPEL. Site contains his bio and research papers in PDF format.
- van der Aalst, Wil - TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands - Workflow mining and Petri-net-based modeling people languages. Includes a list of publications, some papers in PDF people format, and links to his projects.
- Dustdar, Schahram - Technical University of Vienna, Austria. Research on Process-oriented people Information systems, workflow Service-oriented Computing, and Distributed and Mobile people Collaboration. PDF versions of workflow research papers are available.
- zur Muehlen, Michael - Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, USA - Business research activity monitoring, people process integration, and standardization. Contains publications research in PDF format, links, people a discussion forum, his research resume, and some research commentary.
- Fakas, George - Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Research on Peer to Peer and Grid Workflow Architectures. List of publications, but no PDFs.
- Sheth, Amit - Researcher at the University of Georgia, Athens, GA, workflow USA. Contains his vita and a list of workflow talks and papers, some in PS and PPT workflow format.
- Bussler, Christoph - Research Foundation Ireland Professor at DERI. Contains his vita and a list of his publications.
MySQL - Cache Direct