Python Languages Development Macintosh
A Special Interest Group hosted on the Python language site, offering a mailing list for MacPython users to contact each other for help.
Top: Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: Python
Jack Jansen's MacPython page - A port of Guido van Rossum's high-level object-oriented language, Python, to the Mac.
- SIG on Python for the Apple Macintosh - A Special Interest Group hosted on the Python language site, development offering a mailing list for MacPython users to contact each development other for help.
- Pythonmania - A collection of HOWTOs for MacPython. Mostly languages in German, but some in English.
- MacPython stuff - A collection of patches to the IDE for languages MacPython, including languages added printer support, syntax coloring, and languages correct selection clustering.
- Corran Webster's Python Pages - Includes documentation on W and how to compile Python under MPW, plus a few Python additions.
- MacPython and Gnuplot under MacOS X - How to get Gnuplot working with MacPython under development MacOS X, with relatively few downloads.
- Just's Python Page - Creator of the IDE. Features some little development scripts that languages Just has done to better Mac development Python.
- PyObjC - Bridge between the Objective-C and Python languages, allowing programmers to languages write Cocoa GUI applications on Mac OS X in pure languages Python. Includes documentation, FAQ, downloads, examples, and a mailing languages list.
- Go Tools: Macintosh Python Notes - Tips on setting up Internet file mappings to automatically convert downloaded Python documents to be Mac friendly.
- Python Software - Patches to add command history, Internet Config integration, python and support languages for space-indented source files to the python MacPython IDE.
MySQL - Cache Direct