OpenGL Libraries Development Macintosh
Top: Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Libraries: OpenGL
- Must-See 3-D Engines - BYTE Magazine, June 1996 - The low-down on three competing 3D graphics libraries, including OpenGL and QD3D.
- "mac-opengl" Mailing List (Apple) - This mailing list is to allow discussion on opengl the use and programming of the OpenGL technologies opengl on the MacOS.
- Quesa - High level 3D graphics library which offers binary and source level compatibility with Apple\\'s QuickDraw 3D API. Quesa can sit on top other lower-level APIs such as OpenGL.
- Jack's Macintosh Software - Jack\\'s Jansen\\'s Mac software page, including zlib and libraries libpng ports opengl - just the thing for loading libraries those OpenGL textures.
- OpenGL on the Macintosh (Apple Developer) - OpenGL library for 3D graphics, with SDK available opengl for download.
MySQL - Cache Direct