Art and Design Graphics Software RISC OS
A 3D graphics system to accompany !Draw, Expect utilises pseudo-3D drawfile images, permitting items to be "rotated" into the desired orientation before exporting them into a picture being constructed in Draw itself.
Top: Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Graphics: Art and Design
- ArtWorks - Legendary vector graphics program.
- Tabs+ - Design and make modelling software.
- Grid Pro - Automatically generates grids, regular patterns and tessellations as Draw or software Vector files. Patterns such as dot lattice, line grid, polar software grid, checker board, tessellation and tiled sprite are available.
- Vector - Advanced object-oriented vector graphics application compatible with !Draw, but with many new and powerful features.
- Fat German Productions - Includes FatPaint, a user-friendly painting package designed as a complement art and design to Paint. Unfinished freeware application, requires RISC OS 3.50 or art and design higher.
- Art Lesson, by Christopher Jarman - Suitable for Key Stage 2 (UK National Curriculum) art and design software level art teaching.
- Spex+ - For designing places. Design in 2D plan, then graphics view in art and design 3D.
- Expect - A 3D graphics system to accompany !Draw, Expect utilises pseudo-3D drawfile images, permitting items to be "rotated" into the desired orientation before exporting them into a picture being constructed in Draw itself.
- ProCAD+ - A commercial CAD package from David Snell.
- Digital Area Analysis - Speeds the calculation of areas from technical drawings, for example software cross-sectional areas, plans or maps.
MySQL - Cache Direct