Disabled Clubs and Associations Chess Battle Games
Brings blind and partially sighted chess players together to compete in tournaments. Events, gazette, downloads of games and help with software.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Clubs and Associations: Disabled
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Society and Culture/Disability/Recreation/Chess
- International Committee of Silent Chess - Organizes World Championships, the European (Continental) Clubs Chess Championships and disabled friendly international tournaments. Background information, member countries and calendar.
- Selfhelp Chess: International - Non-commercial chess initiative for players in selfhelp-groups, the clubs and associations chess disabled, elders, schools, and leisure-players that helps to clubs and associations chess establish chess groups around the world for teamwork clubs and associations chess and network.
- English Deaf Chess Association - Club news, regional clubs, games and photo gallery.
- International Association for Blind and Visually Impaired Chess Players - Foundation, committee, qualification tables and results. Includes information disabled on competitions, disabled championships and Team Olympiads.
- BCA - Association of Visually Handicapped Chess - Brings blind and partially sighted chess players together clubs and associations to compete in tournaments. Events, gazette, downloads of clubs and associations games and help with software.
- Braille Chess Association of Ireland - History, news, articles, game samples and relevant rules are presented chess by this association for blind and partially sighted players.
MySQL - Cache Direct