Correspondence Chess Battle Games Abstract
Specialty site devoted to chess players who enjoy playing various opening gambits. Features email correspondence play in gambit-theme tournaments, articles, and analysis.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Correspondence
- National Correspondence Chess Club - A classic email correspondence chess site and club offering leagues, battle games club teams and United Kingdom Matches. Also contains history.
- BCCA - A correspondence group since 1906. Offering tournament formats chess and a quarterly magazine.
- Chesscorner.net - Offers a web correspondence chess server.
- Chess Mail - Offers games played by online correspondence.
- All India Correspondence Chess Federation - Organisation for Correspondence Chess based in India.
- Correspondence Chess Place - Portal dealing with good CC links.
- Chess-Friends - A place to find email chess partners for chess free.
- American Postal Chess Tournaments (APCT) - Tournament information, rules, and ratings.
- The E4 Emailchess Club (E4EC) - Provides server based correspondence games and tournaments via chess email.
- World Correspondence Chess Federation - Organization designed to help chess players play across chess the internet.
- Gambit Chess - Specialty site devoted to chess players who enjoy chess playing various battle games opening gambits. Features email correspondence play chess in gambit-theme tournaments, articles, battle games and analysis.
- Correspondence Chess League of America - North American correspondence chess community dating back to 1897. battle games Offering instruction, email and postal tournaments, and a bi-monthly chess battle games correspondent magazine.
- Canadian Correspondence Chess Association - Canadian organization promoting the playing of chess by battle games mail and e-mail, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- International Correspondence Chess Federation - Includes ratings, tables, rules, and links.
- F. Alava-Moreno's Correspondence Chess Website - Records of an individual player's correspondence games.
- International Correspondence Chess Federation - US - Offers tournament information, ranks, links, and rules.
- International Email Chess Group - Includes a newsletter, forum, and rules.
- Social Correspondence Chess Association - Organizes matches and games by post, email and internet server. chess Includes member information and a schedule.
- Chess Friend - Priced e-mail chess server includes annotated games, tournaments, forum and correspondence book recommendations.
- Correspondence Chess League of Australia - News, links, scores and games, and membership information.
MySQL - Cache Direct