Problems Education Chess Battle Games
Includes a variation of puzzles which involve placing the highest number of pieces on the board which attack the same number of squares.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Education: Problems
Chess Puzzles by Grandmasters - Contains problems found in games played by Grandmasters. Sorted by Grandmaster, opening, or year.
Chess Tactics Server - Interactive site, contains over 20,000 chess problems, puzzles and members rated by Glicko rating system.
- The Gorfo Pages - Problem archive composed by Göran Forslund.
- Adam's Chess Puzzles - Problems for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players, in GIF format.
- British Chess Problem Society - Oldest chess problem society in the world, contains articles about education chess problem solving, chess problem composition and home of the education publication "The Problemist"
- Zchess - Features problems organized by type, problem solving tips and biographies problems of famous players.
- Tim Krabbé's Chess Curiosities - Chess problems with narrative about how each came education about and education what really happened after the position. education For advanced players.
- DHS Chess Problems - Eight problems with ideas such as Selfmate and Helpmate implemented. A description of notation is included.
- ChessProblems - Interactive site, members can contribute and solve problems [Requires Java].
- Classic Chess Problems - Two and three move problems by noted problem composers.
- 132 Studies and Problems - Collection of problems in GIF format from newspapers and magazines.
- Egalitarian Attacks - Includes a variation of puzzles which involve placing the highest problems number of pieces on the board which attack the same problems number of squares.
- Mat Plus - Graphical Chess problems published by the Yugoslav Chess education Problemists Society.
- Bruno's Chess Problem of the Day - Interactive Site, solutions are given the next day, includes archive of all past problems [Interactive board requires Java].
- Chess Composition Microweb - Features problems from simple two movers to complicated chess compositions taken from positions in real games.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner - About retrograde analysis in chess which is a special category of chess problems.
- Vincent's Chess Problems - Features chess problems in graphical format and includes a list education of books which contains chess problems.
- The BDS Website - Offers information about the British Chess Problem Society problems and the problems British Chess Solving Championship.
- Adaptive Tactics Server - Interactive site, features chess puzzles adapted to the strength of the user and other chess drills.
- Patrick Corn's Chess Problems - Sixteen various chess problems and solutions, with text chess descriptions of the positions.
- Chess Tempo - Interactive site, contains over 11,000 chess problems, puzzles problems and members education rated by Glicko rating system.
- Solving Chess - Contains up to date results and rankings from education worldwide chess solving competitions.
MySQL - Cache Direct