Scholastic Education Chess Battle Games
International Master of Chess, Dean Ippolito, provides group and private chess lessons to students and players of all ages and levels. Other resources such as supplies, online problems, and upcoming events can also be found here.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Education: Scholastic
- Chess 4 Kids - Interactive chess lessons for children of all skill scholastic levels. scholastic Focus is specifically scholastic chess, with scholastic the capability for coaches scholastic to assign particular lessons.
- The Right Move - Provides news, results, and schedules for tournaments and workshops.
- The Study Simul - Presents fee-based, online lessons from Viktor Gavrikov.
- IchessU - Features real audio and video lessons.
- The Chess Matrix - Scholastic info and chess camps in and around education Texas.
- Chess for Kids - Discusses the benefits of playing at a young age.
- Gardiner Chess Centre - Purpose built chess centre on the Gold Coast chess of Australia. chess After school chess lessons and tutoring.
- Chess Technologies - Provides chess training software using the educational technique chess known as chess flashcards.
- Academic Chess - Devoted to teaching chess to kids. Contains chess education rules, strategies, chess tips, games, diagrams, and computer chess.
- Know Chess! - Chess instruction for students in schools throughout the San Francisco education Bay Area. Programs include after-school classes, summer camps and tournaments.
- WolffChess.com - Offers interactive chess exercises of varying difficulty and education topic. Free scholastic demo membership - small fee required education for full membership
- Chess For Juniors - Runs national chess camps and workshops for youth chess and Colorado\'s Scholastic Chess Club.
- Chess Camps - Summer chess camps in northern and southern California, education taught by International Master Larry D. Evans.
- Chess Kids - The wit and wisdom experienced by young chess champions and how they ace the world\'s oldest game.
- Dean of Chess - International Master of Chess, Dean Ippolito, provides group and private chess lessons to students and players of all ages and levels. Other resources such as supplies, online problems, and upcoming events can also be found here.
- National Scholastic Chess Foundation - Promoting chess in schools.
- San Diego Chess Academy Inc. - A non-profit organization dedicated to teaching children the game of education chess.
MySQL - Cache Direct