History Chess Battle Games Abstract
A timeline of major matches and tournaments in chess history with crosstables and games in pgn format for free download. Lists of world records.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: History
Chess History Center - Service center for serious chess historians, clearinghouse of research requests and index to web resources.
- Goddess Chess - Chess history and speculative history, with a focus on the history role of women in chess.
- Chesmayne - Raymon Reid's history of chess
- Traditional Games - Description and history of some board games in the chess battle games family.
- Chessmetrics - ELO-style ratings for many historical chess grandmasters.
- History Of Chess - Description, excerpts, and online purchase of chess history books by battle games Victor Keats, with a particular focus on Judaism.
- Schachtexte - History and relationship of chess versions, focusing on chess East Asian ones. In English and German.
- OlimpBase - Provides history, statistics, and games from team tournaments. Includes battle games articles, results, player profiles, a FAQ and a newsletter.
- On The Origin Of Chess - A group of articles with a variety of views regarding the origin of chess.
- Chess Tournament and Match History - A timeline of major matches and tournaments in history chess history with crosstables and games in pgn history format for free download. Lists of world records.
- Chess Archeology - Photos, drawings, and other chess history tidbits.
- Bill Wall's chess page - Articles and information collections on a variety of history chess topics. Particularly focused on history and history curiosities.
- ChessDryad - Topics in the history of California chess, focused battle games on chess personalities.
- Sports Statistics - Sortable win-loss records of chess players throughout history. Non-ELO battle games ratings.
MySQL - Cache Direct