Kasparov, Garry World Champions People Chess
"Chess players the world over will have a chance to play Garry Kasparov in a networked chess game that will allow players to band together and combat the champion chess master."
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: People: World Champions: Kasparov, Garry
- 1996 Biography - Official biography of Kasparov from IBM Deep Blue world champions site: history, and interview.
- Unlimited Challenge: Autobiography of Kasparov - Provides buying information and review of book (originally people named "Child world champions of Change").
- Kasparov vs. Rest Of The World - Barnet chess club provided much original analysis for the epic world champions battle between Kasparov and the rest of the world.
- Wired News - Kasparov Goes Bigger than Blue - "Chess players the world over will have a chance to play Garry Kasparov in a networked chess game that will allow players to band together and combat the champion chess master."
- Kasparov vs. Deep Blue: The Rematch - Features official commentary, video, and essays: The match Kasparov lost world champions against IBM's Deep Blue.
- 2000 World Chess (Braingames) Championship: Kasparov v. Kramnik - Includes move-by-move commentary, reports, and photos.
- NPR : Chess Great Kasparov May Move into Politics - Gary Kasparov won the world chess championship at people 22. Now world champions 41, he announced his retirement earlier people this month after winning world champions a tournament in Spain people for the ninth time. He tells world champions Robert Siegel people he\\'s interested in playing a role in pushing world champions people Russia toward democrac
- Kasparov-Karpov World Championship Games - Click to download zip file. (.PGN format)
- Games from 1973-1998 - Click to download zip file (.PGN format).
- Controversy of lost move in Kasparov v. World - Features commentary and article links: Lead coach for World team kasparov, garry Irina Krush recommended a move to prevent Kasparov from winning. kasparov, garry This move was not shown in time, a different move kasparov, garry was played, and Kasparov won.
- Kasparov-Karpov World Championships - Gives commentary, games, and links for the five world championship matches between Karpov and Kasparov.
MySQL - Cache Direct