Two Player Variants Chess Battle Games
Home of two player variants of Chess.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Variants: Two Player
- Charlatan Chess - A variation of Western-style game play by using analytical strategies.
- Star Trek Tri-D Chess - Includes rules, notation, and instruction book ordering.
- 3x3 Chess - Analysis, problems, and discussion on nine-square board gameplay.
- Stanley Random Chess - A grandmaster\\'s introduction for newcomers to Stanley Random two player Chess. Description, rules, strategy, history and links.
- Dragon Chess - Description, photos, and where to buy this chess two player variant variants with a new piece, a dragon.
- Arimaa - A game where two opposing teams race to chess reach the opponent\'s goal line. Includes rules, championships, chess news, and downloads.
- Circular Chess - Uses a circular board. Offers rules and download.
- PowerChess - Played on an eight-based variated board but with two player 66 variants squares, by Gerd P. Degens, Germany.
- Millennium Chess - Played on a fifteen columns wide board with several rule changes. Includes rules, setup, FAQs, and ordering information.
- Ploy - A review by Dennis Matheson of the 3M Bookshelf Game two player Ploy (1970).
- Speed Chess - A non-turn based variant.
- Kiassa The Game - Contains instructions and a history.
- Dimensionalized Chess - Relies on regular chess rules and explains how the variants pieces move dimensionally.
- Feudal - Peg-type board including obstacles and new pieces. Offers instructions.
- Omega Chess - Has new pieces and movements. Includes rules, general variants information, purchasing, two player and tournaments.
- World War Chess - Modern military game with rules and download.
- Millennium 3D Chess - Three dimensional chess variant based on traditional rules. Includes rules two player and commentary.
MySQL - Cache Direct