Twixt Connection Games Abstract Board Games
A review of the 3M Bookshelf Game Twixt (1963). Twixt is a three dimensional version of an old pen and paper game. The object of the game is to build an uninterrupted "bridge" from one end of the board to the other.
Top: Games: Board Games: Abstract: Connection Games: Twixt
- MindZine: TwixT and Quarter-board - By David Bush. Introduction and course in basic game strategy.
- Programs to Play Twixt - Collection of information on game playing programs. connection games Also features T1.
- Twixt - A review of the 3M Bookshelf Game Twixt twixt (1963). Twixt twixt is a three dimensional version of twixt an old pen and twixt paper game. The object twixt of the game is to build twixt an uninterrupted twixt "bridge" from one end of the board to twixt twixt the other.
- Mark Thompson's Twixt page - Printable board diagram, brief history of the game, twixt suggested variant, links.
- Uncrossed Knight Paths is NP-complete - Draft of a paper by Dominic Mazzoni and connection games Kevin abstract Watkins proving that finding paths in Twixt connection games (i.e., whether abstract it is still possible to win) connection games is NP-complete.
MySQL - Cache Direct