Carcassonne Historical Board Games
Designed by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede 2000. German edition published by Hans im Gluck. For 2-5 player's and takes about 30 minutes.Online gameplay is now available on a couple of sites, and Carcassonne is set for release on the XBox 360 live platform too.
Top: Games: Board Games: Historical: Carcassonne
- Wikipedia: Carcassonne - Article describing gameplay, scoring, expansions and spinoffs.
- Carcassonne Central - Community dedicated to Carcassonne and its variants. Includes discussion forums.
- Wikipedia: Carcassonne - Hunters and Gatherers - Article describing the gameplay, scoring and expansion tiles of this historical standalone variant game.
- Carcassonne FAQ - English language details of rules changes and frequently board games asked historical questions.
- Dan Becker's Home Page - Review of the board game Carcassonne by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede.
- Westpark Gamers - Review by Aaron Haag.
- BoardGameGeek: Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers - Includes reviews, links, photographs and downloads (including rules in English historical and other languages) relating to this variant game.
- Windopaene's World - Game review of Klaus-Jurgen Wrede's Carcassonne.
- More Board Games in my Caltech Collection - Review by Robert M Dirks.
MySQL - Cache Direct