Dune Science Fiction Board Games
Designed by Bill Eberle, Jack Kittredge and Peter Olotka. Originally published by Avalon Hill 1979. Republished in French 2000 by Descartes Editeur. For 2-6 players and takes about 120 minutes. Players each take the role of one of the factions attempting to control Dune. Each faction has special powers that overlook certain rules in the game. Each turn players move about the map attempting to pick up valuable spice while dealing with giant sandworms, deadly storms, and other players' military forces. A delicate political balance is formed amongst the factions to prevent any one side from becoming too strong. When a challenge is made in a territory, combat takes the form of hidden bids with additional treachery cards to further the uncertainty.
Top: Games: Board Games: Science Fiction: Dune
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Mini-Series/Frank Herbert's Dune
- Top/Games/Video Games/Strategy/Real-Time/Dune Series
- Top/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science Fiction/Authors/H/Herbert, Frank
- Tleilaxu Tanks - Game rules reference, battle descriptions, and links to science fiction other Dune pages.
- Colin's Dune Page - All the rules, and other files related to dune Avalon Hill\'s dune Dune.
MySQL - Cache Direct