Scrabble Words and Trivia Board Games
Official site provides history, trivia, and strategy tips for this board game, plus product information and links to clubs and organizations.
Top: Games: Board Games: Words and Trivia: Scrabble
Worldwide Scrabble - Official site provides history, trivia, and strategy tips for this board game, plus product information and links to clubs and organizations.
- ScrabbleClub - Provides information about clubs, events, and resources for players.
- The Daily Scrabble Puzzle Blog - Daily crossword and anagram puzzles for scrabble enthusiasts.
- Steven Alexander's Scrabble FAQ - Includes information on activities, publications, play-by-mail games and board games variants.
- Win at Words - An anagramming tool for Scrabble, Literati, Jumble and crossword puzzles, with several dictionary options.
- Scrabble Junction - Offers word study lists, links, and games.
- Only A Game Story : National School Scrabble Championships - Report on the 2005 USA school championship held in Boston. [Story starts at the 38:00 mark of this 49:30 streaming audio broadcast]
- Onwords Scrabble Magazine - Quarterly magazine for Scrabble enthusiasts, and contains annotated games, word lists, challenges, competitions, strategy articles, reviews and news.
- Scrabble Thoughts - Articles from Donald Sauter about playing Scrabble with real words.
- SOWPODS - Includes word lists, software, publications, a list of words and trivia words and trivia tournaments, mailing lists, and information about playing online.
- Boston Observer - The Spell of Scrabble - Sam Allis checks out a class at the words and trivia board games local community for competitive Scrabble and discusses the words and trivia board games differences between amateurs and experts.
- JVP's First Tournament - Christian Science Monitor reporter tells of his first-time tournament experience words and trivia at a 1994 Boston-area Scrabble event.
- Scrabble Pages - Resources and strategy articles. Includes profiles of multiple board games champion words and trivia players.
- ScrabbleLinks.com - A scrabble directory with rules, history, graphics, books, board games articles, scrabble software, quizzes, forums, playsites, leagues, and tournaments.
- Scrabble Solver - Finds words for Scrabble and Crossword games.
- PersianCaesar.com - How to Have Fun with Scrabble. A post-colonial and postmodern analysis, by Julian Darius.
- Anagrammer.com - Find the words from a given set of words and trivia words and trivia letters (up to 16) and determines their Scrabble words and trivia words and trivia scores.
MySQL - Cache Direct