Flu Special Decks Card Games
Designed by Andrew Looney and Kristin Looney. Published by Iron Crown Enterprises and Looney Labs. Played by 2-6 players, ages 8 and up. The rules changes when the game progresses. When the game begins, the only rules are that you draw 1 card per turn and play 1 card per turn. But when you play a New Rule, these rules are either changed or added to. New Rules change the number of cards drawn and played per turn as well as the number of cards you are allowed to hold in your hand, the number of Keepers you can have, bonuses for players who have particular Keepers, and more.
Top: Games: Card Games: Special Decks: Fluxx
- Looney Laboratories - The official designers site. Rules, FAQ, reviews and articles.
- The Game Report Online - Review by Peter Sarrett.
- Billabong Boardgamers - Review by Debbie Pickett.
- RPGnet - Review by Joseph Zarebski.
- HMFY - Review by Ryan.
- Steffan O'Sullivan - Review with a proposed variant.
- Wikipedia: Fluxx - Open content encyclopedia article describing the game, history, special decks variants, fluxx and promotional cards.
MySQL - Cache Direct