Guillotine Special Decks Card Games
Published by Wizards of the Coast. Designed by Paul Peterson. 2-5 players and takes about 30 minutes. The deck contains 110 cards: 50 Noble Cards and 60 Action Cards. This irreverent and humorous card game takes place during the French Revolution. Players represent rival guillotine operators vying for the best collection of noble heads over three rounds. Player build up their collection of cabezas with various members of the ruling class. The higher ranking the executee, the more valuable the addition to a players stockpile. But, conversely, players much take caution not to wind up with the remains of the 'Innocent Victim' or the 'Clown', as such card will actually reduce a player's score.
Top: Games: Card Games: Special Decks: Guillotine
- The Game Report Online - Review by Peter Sarrett.
- RPGnet - Review by Tom Zunder.
- Dan Becker's home page - Review and game description.
- Steffan O'Sullivan - Review with a couple of fixes to the guillotine game.
- Spotlight on Games - List of cards by Rick Heli.
MySQL - Cache Direct