Hacker Special Decks Card Games
Design by Steve Jackson. Published by Steve Jackson Games 1992. For 2-6 players and takes about 120 minutes. Theres an expansion published 1993 called "Hacker II: The Dark Side". It allows 7 to 8 players to play and includes also outdials, military upgrades, multiple accounts, virtual bridges and increased security. It also includes new threats such as Black ICE, viruses and the worm.
Top: Games: Card Games: Special Decks: Hacker
- Donovan K Loucks - A review originally appeared in Peter Sarrett\\'s The special decks Game hacker Report.
- Steve Jackson Games - Official publisher's site.
- Game Cabinet - Rules to the original game.
- Game Zombies - Review by Werner Fee.
- RPGnet - Review by Andrew Zorowitz of the reprint Hacker card games Deluxe Edition.
MySQL - Cache Direct