Lost Cities Special Decks Card Games
Designed by Reiner Knizia 1999. English edition by Rio Grande Games, German edition by Kosmos and French edition by Tilsit Éditions. 2-player game, which takes about 30 minutes. The object is to mount profitable expeditions to one or more of the five different lost cities. Card play is quite straightforward, with a few agonizing moments sprinkled through what is mostly a fast-moving game. If you start a given expedition, you'd better make some progress in it, or it'll score you negative points. If you can make a lot of progress, you'll score quite well. After three rounds, the highest total score takes the day.
Top: Games: Card Games: Special Decks: Lost Cities
- Game Cabinet - Review by Mike Siggins.
- Leisure Games - Review by Alan How.
- Chris Lawson's Reinerspiel - Official site with FAQs and a 4-player variant.
- Dan Becker's home page - Review by Dan.
- Ichabod's House of Games - Variants to Lost Cities.
- Sabledrake Magazine - Review by Andy Vetromile.
- Globetrotter Games - Review with pictures, rules and content list.
- The Game Report Online - Review by Peter Sarrett.
MySQL - Cache Direct