UNO Special Decks Card Games
Designed by Merle Robbins 1981. Published by IGI Mattel. For 2-10 players and takes about 30 minutes to play. From 7 years to adult. Players race to empty their hands and catch opposing players with cards left in theirs, which score points. In turns, players attempt to play a card by matching its color, number or word to the topmost card on the discard pile. If unable to play, players draw cards from the draw pile until they are able to place a card. There are also wild and special cards.
Top: Games: Card Games: Special Decks: UNO
- House of Cards - Descriptions, rules, and purchase links for basic and variant Uno games.
- Central Connector Game Cabinet - Uno Hearts variant.
- The Art of Uno - Rules for advanced Uno players.
- Brikker and Brett - Content list and review by Trond Braut.
- Hot Death UNO - Variant game with rules plus downloadable and printable cards, and a PC version.
- GameFAQs - Review by CmdClaus.
MySQL - Cache Direct