Personal Pages Bridge Trick Capturing Card Games
Lessons for beginners. Includes bidding and playing. Held at local community college or in players home in the area of Haverhill, MA.
Top: Games: Card Games: Trick Capturing: Bridge: Personal Pages
- Staelens, Frederick - Weblog of a Belgian player. Provides advice and recounts stories.
- Olson, Dick - Presents North American conventions, systems and agreements.
- French, Marvin - An American player presents his bidding system and personal pages writes bridge about squeezes and defense.
- Gerben's Bridge Page - Presents the author\'s favourite systems, conventions and defensive trick capturing methods.
- Cooper, Kitty - Offers free lessons and teaching material. Provides online personal pages playing recommendations and book and software reviews.
- Baker, Robert - A teacher presents his class schedule, in the trick capturing England.
- The Scotts - Two players present their system and propose information personal pages about Yahoo Bridge.
- Pooh Corner - The author presents reports on his exploits on BBO.
- Stevenson, David - Information, links and articles. Authoritative section on the trick capturing laws of the game.
- Sid and Abby - Presents monthly play quizzes, online bridge articles, humour.
- Sarantakos, Nikos - Proposes a series of articles, problems and hand trick capturing reports.
- Thomas's Bridge Fantasia - Dealer, hand evaluation research, unusual deals, unusual double-dummy trick capturing searches trick capturing of deals, links.
- Kantar, Eddie - One of the best-known expert on the American personal pages scene. Lists his books, presents articles about play personal pages and bidding, bridge humour.
- Mardesich, Mike - Proposes OKScript, a utility to automate routine tasks trick capturing on OKBridge, DealPump, a hand generator, and information trick capturing about the Polish Club bidding system.
- Helms, Jery - Professional player, teacher, lecturer, from Charlotte, NC (USA).
- Squeezing The Dummy - Weblog of American junior internationalist Justin Lall.
- Poole, Tony - Presents play problem hands, conventions, news, stories and reviews. In bridge the UK.
- Deas, Lynn - American professional player offers coaching and teaching services.
- Schogger, Harold - Professional British players, proposes lesson schedules, hand analyses bridge and videos.
- Wildavsky, Adam - Contains articles and reviews covering tournaments, bridge philosophy, personal pages the personal pages laws and appeals committees.
- Dirksen, Gerben - Presentation of systems (Unassuming Club, Magic Diamond and Tuebingen Pass), conventions, defensive methods and statistics.
- Boyack, Malcolm - Presents links to clubs, organizations, software, online shops trick capturing and bridge publications.
- Ward, Colin - Presents systems, conventions and bridge stories.
- Haarlem, Gijs - New Age Bridge, a presentation a bidding systems trick capturing and bridge other articles.
- Loy, Jim - Proposes software reviews, bidding systems and technical articles.
- Triandaphyllopoulos, Theodore Triandaphyllos - Proposes a distribution odds calculator and a dealing program for trick capturing download.
- Frank, Ian - Scholarly article, "Strategy Mixing and Non-locality: An Empirical Investigation".
- Lawrence, Mike - A world champion proposes some articles and sells trick capturing his books and software. In the USA.
- Blume, Jeanni - Club director and teacher presents her schedule and promotes events.
- Hand, Jeff - Professional player and teacher. Schedule of classes and personal pages biography.
- Klinger, Ron - Includes articles, contact information, and personal information.
- Ron - Lessons for beginners. Includes bidding and playing. Held at local community college or in players home in the area of Haverhill, MA.
- Cohen, Larry - Presents information about an American professional player, his personal pages books, personal pages CDs and upcoming cruises and seminars. Provides personal pages sets of personal pages bidding practice hands.
- Hackett, Family - Presentation of this family of champions. Photos and bridge calendar of bridge tournaments.
- Franz, Erwin - Offers lessons online. Proposes play and bidding articles personal pages and personal pages a presentation of his teaching methodology.
- Goldsmith, Jeff - A series of behind-the-shoulder type articles, Bridge Without Sam, and online tools.
- Wagner, Alex - Bridge stories and links.
- Campanile, Migry Zur - Professional player offering courses, online tuition and mentoring.
- King, David - Presents a series of articles about little known trick capturing ideas.
- Haspel, Aaron - Chronicles the online exploits of a famous expert.
- Tang, Jeff - Articles, conventions, and a guide on etiquette for beginners.
- Cronin, Paul - Professional player offering paid tutoring. Contains contacts, fees, trick capturing related links, and information on how to find trick capturing a partner.
- Neill, Dan - Professional player proposing his services to flight B/C players (ACBL). Presents a biography of the player and contact information.
MySQL - Cache Direct